With this tool, you can move the current layer or selection by dragging the mouse.
- Move current layer
- Anything that is on the selected layer will be moved
- Move layer with content
- Any content contained on the layer that is resting under the four-headed Move cursor will be moved
- Move the whole group
- All content on all layers will move. Depending on the number of layers this might result in slow and, sometimes, jerky movements. Use this option sparingly or only when necessary.
- Shortcut move distance(3.0+)
- This allows you to set how much, and in which units, the ←, ↑, → and ↓ actions will move the layer.
- Large Move Scale(3.0+)
- Allows you to multiply the movement of the Shortcut Move Distance when pressing Shift before pressing a direction key.
- Show coordinates
When toggled will show the coordinates of the top-left pixel of the moved layer in a floating window.
- Gives the top-left coordinate of the layer, can also be manually edited.