The compositions docker allows you to save the configurations of you layers being visible and invisible, allowing you to save several configurations of your layers.
- Adding new compositions
- You do this by setting your layers as you wish, then pressing the plus sign. If you had a word in the text-box to the left, this will be the name of your new composition.
- Activating composition
- Double-click the composition name to switch to that composition.
- Removing compositions
- The minus sign. Select a composition, and hit this button to remove it.
- Updating compositions
- a composition to overwrite it with the current configuration.
- Rename composition
- a composition to rename it.