Spray Brush Engine¶
A brush that can spray particles around in it’s brush area.
The area in which the particles are sprayed.
- The size of the area.
- Aspect Ratio
- It’s aspect ratio: 1.0 is fully circular.
- The angle of the spray size: works nice with aspect ratios other than 1.0.
- Scales the diameter up.
- Increases the spacing of the diameter’s spray.
- Use a specified amount of particles.
- Use a % amount of particles.
- Jitter Movement
- Jitters the spray area around for extra randomness.
- Gaussian Distribution
- Focuses the particles to paint in the center instead of evenly random over the spray area.
If activated, this will generate a special particle. If not, the brush-tip will be the particle.
- Anti-aliased Pixel
- Width & Height
- Decides the width and height of the particle.
- Locks Width & Height to be the same.
- Allows you to pick an image for the <menu choice>image shape.
- Random Size
- Randomizes the particle size between 1x1 px and the given size of the particle in brush-tip or spray shape.
- Fixed Rotation
- Gives a fixed rotation to the particle to work from.
- Randomized Rotation
- Randomizes the rotation.
- Follow Cursor Weight
- How much the pressure affects the rotation of the particles. At 1.0 and high pressure it’ll seem as if the particles are exploding from the middle.
- Angle Weight
- How much the spray area angle affects the particle angle.
- Random HSV
- Randomize the HSV with the strength of the sliders. The higher, the more the color will deviate from the foreground color, with the direction indicating clock or counter clockwise.
- Random Opacity
- Randomizes the opacity.
- Color Per Particle
- Has the color options be per particle instead of area.
- Sample Input Layer.
- Will use the underlying layer as reference for the colors instead of the foreground color.
- Fill Background
- Fills the area before drawing the particles with the background color.
- Mix with background color.
- Gives the particle a random color between foreground/input/random HSV and the background color.