Deprecated since version 3.0: This docker has been removed in Krita 3.0. For more information on how to do this instead, consult the snapping page.
This is docker only applies for Vector Layers. Snapping determines where a vector shape will snap. The little number box is for snapping to a grid.
- For snapping to other vector nodes.
- Extensions of Line
- For snapping to a point that could have been part of a line, had it been extended.
- Bounding Box
- For snapping to the bounding box of a vector shape.
- For snapping to only horizontal or vertical lines.
- for snapping to other vector lines.
- Guides don’t exist in Krita, therefore this one is useless.