The Deform Brush is a brush that allows you to pull and push pixels around. It's quite similar to the liquefy transform mode, but where liquefy has higher quality, the deform brush has the speed.
These decide what strangeness may happen underneath your brush cursor.
- This bubbles up the area underneath the brush-cursor.
- This pinches the Area underneath the brush-cursor.
- Swirl Counter Clock Wise
- Swirls the area counter clock wise.
- Swirl Clock Wise
- Swirls the area clockwise.
- Nudges the area to the painting direction.
- Color Deformation
- This seems to randomly rearrange the pixels underneath the brush,
- Lens Zoom In
- Literally paints a enlarged version of the area.
- Lens Zoom Out
- Paints a minimized version of the area.
- Deform Amount
- Defines the strength of the deformation.
- Bilinear Interpolation
- Smoothens the result. This causes calculation errors in 16bit.
- Use Counter
- Slows down the deformation subtlety.
- Use Undeformed Image
- Samples from the previous version of the image instead of the current. This works better with some deform options than others. Move for example seems to almost stop working, but it works really well with Grow.