From Krita Documentation
The masked brush allows you to draw a second stroke with a different brush tips and have the two strokes interact. It is currently only available for pixel brushes.
|i||due to technological constraints, the masked brush only works in the wash painting mode. However, do remember that flow works as opacity does in the build-up painting mode.|
- Select the second brush tip here.
- Blending mode
- How this second stroke interacts with the first, the default is multiply.
- The size sensor option of the second tip.
- The Mirror option of the second tip.
- The rotation option of the second tip. Best set to "fuzzy dab".
- The scatter option. The default is quite high, so don't forget to turn it lower.